Single Player refers to a game with only one human participant. In contrast to Multiplayer.
In this mode you can play:
- Skirmish where the computer AI (Artificial Intelligence) follows a basic strategy and all factions start from scratch (unless prebuilt units is on).
- Campaigns, which are a series of battles that follow a scripted story line and assign you certain targets (build unit x, take island y, destroy specified target) in order to progress. Battles may start with a (large) number of units already built and the battlefield will expand as the game progresses.
- Forged alliances Campaign
- Supreme Commander UEF Campaign
- Supreme Commander came with three campaigns with different missions and endings: Cybran Nation campaign, Aeon Illuminate campaign and the UEF campaign.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.