A strategy is a long term plan of action designed to achieve a particular goal, most often "winning". Strategy is differentiated from tactics or immediate actions with resources at hand by its nature of being extensively premeditated, and often practically rehearsed.
- Build Orders
- Beginner multiplayer strategy
- Controlling the battlefield
- Trading units
- Stealing engineers
- Tactical Targeting
- Keeping Your Opponent in Line
- Sending Engineers into the Battlefield
- How to build an effective army
- You shall not pass strategy
- Airborne Assault
- Air Superiority
- Bomber rush strategy
- CAS: Close Air Support
- Logistical Strike
- SEAD (Suppression of Enemy Air Defense) Strike
- Anti-air strategy
- Early Game Mobile Defense System
- CZAR Storm
- Countering Aeon Restorers
- Examples of static defense strategies
- Defense in depth
- Fighting dirty
- The Panzerkeil Formation
- Stealth charge
- Box Formation
- Tactical Network
- Sea Lanes Denial
- Amphibious Assault
- Naval Superiority
- Summary Of Naval Unit Functions
- Attack Submersibles using Attack Ground Command
- Complete Atlantis Submersible attack
- Mixed arms - a strategy for using a mix of UEF units.
- Naval Supremacy - a strategy for using water units to gain control early.
- Cybran Stealth attack strategy - A strategy for Cybran mix units.
- Cybran strategy
- UEF strategy
- Aeon strategy
- Seraphim strategy
- Seraphim rush attack
- How to use the Seraphim Restoration Field upgrades without causing game imbalance
- UEF Davy Crockett strategy - a strategy using the UEF commander tactical nuke
Kill strategies are specific techniques to kill the enemy ACU, other than the obvious strategy of attacking with overwhelming land forces. Using such a strategy to try and kill someone is called sniping
- Bomber strike kill strategy
- Gunship kill strategy
- Air Blitzkrieg kill strategy
- Cybran Teleport Microwave Laser kill strategy
- TML strike of at least 3 TML on standing ACU without TMD
- Mercy Snipe on ACU without air defense
Bad, old or sandbox strategies
- T4 Rush
- Power Projection, or "Why the Carrier is Much More Useful than it Seems"
- Ninja kill strategy
- SCU-"Specialized Combat Unit" kill strategy
- Atlantis Game Ender - A strategy for Naval Blitzkrieg.
- Artillery Barrage
- Turtle Virus
- SB-SCUing - an effective but expensive strategy
- An unofficial Forged Alliance guide
- GameReplays has closed their SupCom portal, but you can look at older versions (2009 or earlier) of
www.gamereplays.orgvia the Internet Archive: Wayback Machine.
Note for editors
These pages are not cookbooks. Please do not express yourself in terms of "steps", and do not tell the user to "Build 5 ML". Let the user understand the strategy, so that he or she may best apply it. See the talk page for more info.
All items (64)